Born and raised in East Oahu, Brandon knows the island and the unique characteristics of each neighborhood like the back of his hand. He comes from a family of strong sales background with his mother as a realtor and father in financial services. Brandon’s diverse ethnic background – Italian, Filipino, Korean and Japanese – along with his extensive travels have contributed to his understanding and appreciation of cross-cultural differences.
As a consistent top producer, Brandon is highly regarded in the industry. He has a knack for communicating with and relating to people, and building on what they share in common. His approach is to work with people not only as clients, but to develop relationships that go beyond business transactions.
Brandon’s philosophy is that it’s important to have a good balance between work and play.
He makes it a priority to live his life that way.
• Licensed since 1998
• 1998 joined Marcus & Associates
• 2000 joined Kahala Associates
• 2010 became broker and owner with Kahala Associates
• 2010 became Broker In Charge with Kahala Associates
• 2014 LIST Sotheby’s International Realty acquired Kahala Associates
• 2015 named Vice President at LIST Sotheby’s International Realty
• 2016 became Broker In Charge with List Sotheby’s International Realty
• 2018 HBR Professional Standards and Arbitration committee member
• Aloha Aina Award Nominee 1998-2021
• List Sotheby’s International Realty Top Producer 2017, 2018, 2020
Certified Residential Specialist
• Deep sea fishing
• Travel - traveled to 45 different US States, Canada and Japan
Commitment to Our Community
• Hawaii Food Bank